We are thrilled to be able to reopen our restaurant to dine-in guests beginning on June 8, 2020! Thank you all so much for your continued support – it has enabled us to keep our dream alive! We are so happy that we will be able to see our devotees who have been with us since the beginning, and also excited to meet new visitors.
Our normal business hours will resume on June 8. Due to capacity limitations and required procedures, we highly recommend making a reservation prior to visiting
call (586) 991-7943
We would also like to inform you of the following policies and procedures being implemented so that you know what to expect when visiting:
– We are following guidance from the CDC, Department of Health, and OSHA to maintain a safe and healthy environment for our guests and staff
– We ask that you wear a face covering upon entry and until you are seated at your table
– QR Codes will be posted at each table so that you can easily access our menu on your personal mobile device – the preferred method (one-time use paper menus will be available upon request)
– Please do not enter if you are or have recently been sick
– Reservations will be limited to an hour and a half (in most cases) in order to accommodate as many guests as possible given the 50% capacity limitation
– If upon arrival a table is not available and you wish to wait for one to open, we ask that you kindly wait in your vehicle or outside in order to avoid crowding
– Please maintain 6 feet of separation between parties
– Temporary physical barriers have been installed in areas where maintaining 6 feet of distance is difficult (host stand, bar, seating sections, etc.)
Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience with us as we navigate these changes and recover from the challenges our industry has been facing.
/rəˈɡāl/ | verb
: to lavishly supply with food or drink
Creative dishes inspired by global flavors and prepared from scratch using quality, locally sourced ingredients
Eat With Us
Monday – Thursday: 4pm – 10pm
Friday – Saturday: 4pm – 11pm
We have gift cards available which can be purchased online.
Regale Craft Food & Drink
48810 Hayes Road
Macomb, MI 48044