We are thrilled to be able to reopen our restaurant (again!) to dine-in guests on February 1, 2021! We cannot thank you all enough for your continued support. What a difficult year it has been for everyone,
and we are doing everything we can to maintain this special place for future celebrations of life, love, friends, family…and food!
We will resume our normal indoor dining operations on February 1, under the 25% capacity and 10:00 curfew restrictions of the MDHHS order. Due to the extreme capacity limitations and required procedures, we very strongly recommend making a reservation prior to visiting (see the reservations page for options)
We would also like to inform you of the following policies and procedures being implemented so that you know what to expect when visiting:
– We are following guidance from the CDC, MDHHS, and OSHA to maintain a safe and healthy environment for our guests and staff
– We ask that you wear a face covering upon entry and anytime you are not seated at your table and eating or drinking (a disposable mask will be provided if you forgot yours!)
– Please do not enter if you are or have recently been sick or have been, in any way, exposed to COVID-19
– Reservations will be limited to an hour and a half (in most cases) in order to accommodate as many guests as possible given the 25% capacity limitation
– Parties are limited to a 6 guest maximum
– We are required to obtain contact information for every guest dining at our restaurant
– If upon arrival a table is not available and you wish to wait for one to open, we ask that you
kindly wait in your vehicle or outside in order to avoid crowding
– QR Codes will be posted at each table so that you can easily access our menu on your personal mobile device – the preferred method (disposable paper menus will be available upon request)
– Please maintain 6 feet of separation between parties
– Temporary physical barriers have been installed in areas where maintaining 6 feet of distance is difficult
– All staff will wear face coverings in the dining room
– Extra sanitation measures have been put into place for increased safety
– Even in non-Covid times, the restaurant industry is already subject to strict health department guidelines, so we are one step ahead of other industries in this environment!
Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience with us as we navigate these changes and recover from the challenges our industry has been facing. We greatly appreciate your respect for the
safety of all guests and staff of our restaurant.